Government or Nonprofit Organizations
- Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation
Living with DM Webinar Series: “Treatment for Dysphagia”
A discussion of the signs and symptoms of dysphagia, a swallowing disorder, as well as the different muscles that can be affected by this DM symptom.
- American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association: “Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia) in Adults”
- American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association: The ASHA Leader “National Dysphagia Diet: What to Swallow?”
- Myotonic Dystrophy: Present Management, Future Therapy by Peter S. Harper, Baziel G. M. van Engelen, Bruno Eymard, and Douglas E. Wilcox
- Dysphagia: Clinical Management in Adults and Children, 1e by by Michael E. Groher PhD, Michael A. Crary PhD
- Introduction to Adult Swallowing Disorders, 1e by by Michael A. Crary PhD (Author), Michael E. Groher PhD
- 7 x 7.com
“Soft Food Survival Tips For When You’re Sick”
A brief article about restaurant food recommendations for people who have had dental surgery.
- Dysphagia Diet
This company sells many products related to dysphagia – food thickeners, adaptive cutlery,