Save the Date!
2019 MDF Annual Conference
Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia, PA.
September 13 - 14, 2019
New and Improved Offerings:
- Going to School with Myotonic Dystrophy: Understanding Special Education & I.D.E.A
- Myotonic Dystrophy & Accessing the World of Work
- First Timers’ Tea
- Adaptive Chair Yoga
- Emergency Preparedness
- Genetics & Family Planning
- Financial Planning & DM
- Professionally-staffed Listening Room
- And more!
An full-day workshop entitled DM CNS Outcome Measures Development Workshop will be held Thursday, September 12 for academic, industry and other DM professionals, followed by a full-day professional track at the MDF Annual Conference on Friday, September 13 featuring session topics that include:
- DM Biomarkers: Goals, What's Working and How Will They Be Used for Drug Development and Approval?
- Study and Trial Learnings to Date: Observations on Design, Endpoints and Patient Enrichment Strategies
- DM2 State of the Science: Current Research and Next Steps
- Somatic Expansion: Current Efforts to Develop Therapies Supppressing Expression
- FDA: Current Thinking on Orphan Disease Regulatory Pathway: Insights on Surrogate Baiomarkers, CNS and Muscle Endpoints & Accelerated Approval
- and more.
Registration and Room Block Open April 2
Early-bird conference registration and the hotel room block will open on April 2, 2019. Don't miss it!
More information about the program and speakers, events, lodging and transportation coming soon.
Contact MDF at 415-800-7777 or via email.