Are you interested in joining forces with MDF to serve more members of the DM community and drive research?
If you are, TeamMDF needs you! TeamMDF is the Myotonic Dystrophy Foundation's grassroots volunteer corps, created to increase the number of community members we support through our education, advocacy, and research programs, ultimately enhancing the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy (DM), and maximizing efforts focused on treatments and a cure for this disease.
Sign up now!
TeamMDF has lots of volunteer opportunities:
- Advocate for increased rare disease funding and critical legislation;
- Educate healthcare professionals and your community about myotonic dystrophy, and provide names for the MDF Find a Doctor Program;
- Ready to recommend a physician or medical professional to your fellow community members?
- Engage your local media outlets and your social media networks, and help promote MDF's national programming;
- Fundraise for DM research and host other awareness events in your community;
- Launch a support group or provide support by participating in the Peer-to-Peer Warmline.
Questions? Contact MDF at 415-800-7777 or via email at email@example.com.