Sign up now!
Are you interested in joining forces with Myotonic to serve more members of the DM community and drive research?
If you are, TeamMyotonic needs you! TeamMyotonic is Myotonic's grassroots volunteer corps, created to increase the number of community members we support through our education, advocacy, and research programs, ultimately enhancing the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy (DM), and maximizing efforts focused on treatments and a cure for this disease.
- Advocate for increased rare disease funding and critical legislation;
- Donate to continue the advancement of Care and a Cure;
- Educate healthcare professionals and your community about myotonic dystrophy, and provide names for the Myotonic Find a Doctor Program;
- Ready to recommend a physician or medical professional to your fellow community members?
- Engage your local media outlets and your social media networks, and help promote Myotonic's national programming;
- Fundraise for DM research and host other awareness events in your community;
- Launch a support group or provide support by participating in the Peer-to-Peer Warmline.
Contact Myotonic at 415-800-7777 or via email at email@example.com.