The Living with DM Webinar Series was developed to address the needs of the DM community. Our webinars are hour-long, online audio-visual presentations that feature one or more guest speakers who specialize in DM and/or the topics that are being discussed. You can watch all of our past webinars in the Digital Academy.
Here's what you'll need to do to attend our webinars live:
- Click on the registration link for the webinar you'd like to attend (under "Upcoming Webinars" above).
- Fill out the registration form for that webinar. Each webinar requires its own separate registration.
- Save the email message confirming your registration and containing information on how to log on and participate.
- On the day of the webinar, click on the link included in your confirmation email at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Make sure your computer's volume is turned up so you'll hear the audio portion. If you're using a telephone for the audio portion, have the telephone near your computer.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can view it later on our Digital Academy. We upload each webinar 48 hours after its completion.
There is a question-and-answer session at the end of each presentation. If you plan to watch the webinar live, you may submit questions when you register for the webinar via the online registration form. For those planning to watch the pre-recorded webinar later on the Digital Academy, you may submit your questions via email to email@example.com.
You need access to a high-speed Internet-connected computer with either the ability to play audio or use of a separate telephone line. Webinars include a slide presentation and/or live streaming video and audio.
System requirements for attending a session include:
- Operating system:
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003 Server or XP
- Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or newer
- Safari 3.0 or newer
- Google Chrome
You can also attend our webinars on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone or tablet.
Myotonic uses an Internet platform called GoToWebinar. For a better understanding of GoToWebinar, please see the Attendee Quick Reference Guide. We recommend you review this guide to familiarize yourself with the webinar environment prior to attending the live webinar.
If you have any questions about the audio or visual portion during the webinar, please see the Attendee Quick Reference Guide or call the Myotonic office at 415-800-7777.