June 29, 2019
University of Florida, Gainesville
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Cancer and Genetics Research Center
2033 Mowry Road
Gainesville, FL 32610
- Sessions exploring cardiology, pulmonology, swallowing, cognition, exercise, driving, genetics
- A research update on current drug development efforts
- Interactive Ask-The-Experts break-out sessions
- A moderated patient and family panel
- Updates from MDF: Consensus-based Care Recommendations, 2019 MDF Annual Conference and more
A light breakfast and full lunch will be served.
MDF DM Days are special one-day events that bring together MDF, clinicians and researchers to support the DM patient and family community, share information and resources, and provide close-to-home access to educational sessions. Attendees meet local/regional clinical staff, hear first-hand research updates, learn current DM disease management strategies and network with other local community members.
For registration questions or for assistance, please email Leah.Hellerstein@myotonic.org or call 415-872-7924.